Best Book Awards Finalist and National Indie Excellence Awards Finalist
"Roe nicely describes the emotions surviving spouses feel." - Cecil Murphey, widower, NY TimesBestselling author of more than 130 books
He was your love. She was your partner. Now your heart is broken.
What do you do with all the pain, confusion, and anger? What will life be like? Who are you now?
Your heart needs answers. Heartbroken can help.
Award-winning author, speaker, grief counselor and bereavement specialist Gary Roe is a compassionate and trusted voice in grief recovery who has been bringing comfort, hope, encouragement, and healing to hurting, wounded hearts for more than 30 years. He has walked with hundreds of widows and widowers through this painful valley. From their stories he has composed this incredibly practical work that will touch your heart and comfort your soul.
In Heartbroken - this deeply personal, easy-to-read book - you will learn how to...
- Process grief's overwhelming, roller-coaster emotions (sadness, anger, confusion, anxiety, fear, guilt, depression).
- Manage life's new upheavals and stresses, including physical symptoms and illness.
- Survive feeling misunderstood, alone, and even rejected.
- Deal with all the different relationship shifts (family, friends, church, social groups) that occur with this loss.
- Take care of yourself - health, fitness, nutrition, expectations, and commitments.
- Think about and face the future with hope, including birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.
- Recover, heal, grow, and live again.
As you read, you will discover three important truths:
- You're far from alone,
- You're not crazy,
- You will make it through this.
"Heartbroken had what I needed to hear delivered in a kind and upbeat tone." - Kelli
"Heartbroken touched on every emotion I experienced since the death of my husband." - Leslie
"Heartbroken connected with my heart. I needed that. Badly." - Sam
"Concise, well-organized, easy-to-read." - Eleanor
"I was stunned. Heartbroken was my survival kit." - Steve
Whether sudden or anticipated, the death of a husband or wife is traumatic. Recovery and healing are challenging. Take your grief seriously. Be kind to yourself. Scroll up and grab your copy of Heartbroken today.